Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Say 'hye' to you my trusted friends,
we've known each other since we were young,
together we've climbed stairs>ngeh3
learned of love and ABC's,
skinned our hearts and skinned our knees,
Goodbye my friends it's hard to go,
when all the birds are singing in the sky,
now the long summer is always in our heart,
pretty flowers are everywhere,
think of me and I'll be there.....................
We had joy we had fun....
we had season in the sun........
but the stairs that we've climbed
were just a season out of our time.............
Goodbye my friends please pray for me,
You are always my friends when I'm right or wrong,
And you teached me what is better for me,
wonder how I got along..
Goodbye and hye to you, all my beloved friends,
you gave me strength and help me find the sun.
And everytime that I was down
You would always come around
and get my feet back on the ground....
It's really hard to go.................I wish we could all meet one day....... miss you all much~

No comments:

Post a Comment